Status Update - 06/14/2021
Scott County Customer Service is now accepting appointments for driver’s license and identification card transactions only. This includes renewals, duplicates for address changes, lost or stolen licenses, upgrades to Real or Enhanced DL/IDs. Please allow ample time for setting an appointment as we will need to ask some health screening questions, go through the types of licenses, and review what documents you will need before scheduling an appointment. Upgrades to Real ID or Enhanced ID do require additional documentation.
All other services such as tabs, title transfers, disability certificates, duplicate titles, and other deputy registrar services will be offered through the drop boxes, mail or standby list. Please ensure that all transactions left in the drop boxes have a phone number enclosed. Requests will be processed on a first in first out basis and returned via mail.
Questions? Call or reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We have staff ready and available to answer your questions as well as to make appointments from 8 AM – 4:30 PM, Monday – Friday.
Print the Auctioneer License Application (PDF) and complete it.
Fill out application and drop it off or mail it with other required forms (see below)
Remember to send
- The printed completed application.
- Bond in the amount of $1000 - $3000.
- Proof of workers' compensation insurance or affidavit of sole proprietorship.
- Certified copy of the applicants auctioneer license, if issued by resident state.
- Certified copy of the state auction laws as exist in the resident state by the Secretary of State or other authorized state official of such state. The certification must state that the submitted copy is a true copy of the auction laws of such state, as they exist at the date of application.
- Irrevocable consent form.
- Copy of driver's license.
The fee is $20.
You can pay with cash, check (payable to Scott County) or credit card. If you pay with a credit card you will be paying a 2.45% convenience fee.