Zoning Application, Checklists & Fact Sheets
Click on tabs below to see checklists or fact sheets.
Ordinances and Zoning Map
- A-1 Agricultural Preservation
- A-2 Agricultural Woodlands
- A-3 Agricultural Preservation Density
- C-1 General Commercial
- I-1 Rural Industrial
- RR-1 Rural Residential Reserve
- RR-1C Rural Residential Reserve Cluster
- RR-2 Rural Residential
- RR-3 Residential Suburban Single Family
- UBR Urban Business Reserve
- UER Urban Expansion Reserve
- UER-C Urban Expansion Reserve Cluster
- UTR Urban Transition Reserve
- UTR-C Urban Transition Reserve Cluster
- What is my property zoned and what are the building setbacks?
- Do I have the ability to further subdivide my property and if so how can this be done?
- My lot size is below the minimum allowed by the zoning district performance standards, can I a) build a home on the property or b) increase the size of the existing home?
- I own a small business; can I locate and operate the business on my property if it is in a residential zoning district?
- What size accessory building am I allowed to put up and what are the setbacks?