Pay Property Tax
It’s that time of year again: the second half of your property taxes are due on Monday, October 17th. The Scott County Government Center is open, but do note that if you come to the building you may need to add your name to the standby list. Walk in availability is limited due to space constraints, and customers are served on a first-come, first-served basis. To save yourself time and a trip here, please consider the alternative options listed below to pay your taxes.
Online Payment Option
- $1.50 per transaction for e-check
- 2.3% of the transaction amount for credit or debit card
Online Payment Help
To find detailed information about property taxes and due dates, or to make an online payment using an e-check, debit card or credit card, visit our Online Payment Center. To find out more about subscribing to e-notices, read our online instruction form (PDF).
In-Person Payment Options
- Mail: All payments must be postmarked on or before October 17, 2022 to be considered on time.
- Outdoor Drop Box: Located in circular driveway off Atwood St between 4th and 5th Ave. The secure drop box is right next to the USPS mailbox and is checked multiple times a day.
- Curbside Drop-off: Available Friday October 14th and Monday October 17th, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The tax tent is located on the south side of the campus in the parking lot off 5th Ave between Holmes and Fuller St.
- Scott County Libraries: Available October 1– October 17 at the drop box located inside the library. Check your local branch for hours.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to property taxes or taxpayer information, please contact Customer Service at 952-496-8150 or email our offices.