Scott County Public Health provides services to promote healthier living for county residents. Public Health staff includes licensed registered nurses and health educators who provide assessment, teaching, support, and referrals to residents of Scott County.
If you are seeking information about COVID-19, please check the informational menus below or contact us:
- Scott County COVID-19 Hotline: 952-818-3730 (Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, in English and Spanish)
- Email: email@example.com
- Scott County COVID-19 Community Resources & Assistance
- Scott County General Updates & Status of Other County Services
- CDC COVID Data Tracker
- Take Our Survey
- Vaccine Eligibility
- Upcoming Clinics
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What to Do if You Feel Sick
We need your help in understanding the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Your survey responses, combined with others, will help Scott County Public Health understand the greater impacts that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on Scott County residents. Additionally, we will utilize this information to establish community initiatives that address current health priorities. Please only complete this survey once. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.
Necesitamos su ayuda para entender el impacto del COVID 19 en nuestra comunidad. Sus respuestas a esta encuesta, combinadas con otras, ayudaran a Salud Pública del Condado de Scott a entender el volumen del impacto que la pandemia del COVID 19 tuvo en los residentes del Condado de Scott. Adicionalmente, utilizaremos esta información para establecer iniciativas comunitarias que apoyen las necesidades de salud más importantes. Por favor complete esta encuesta solo una vez. Si recibe la misma encuesta por correo, por favor complete solo esa. Gracias por tomarse el tiempo de contestar esta encuenta.
Waxaan u baahanahay inaad naga caawiso si aan u fahano Saameynta COVID 19 ku yeeshay Xaafada. Jawaabaha su'aalaha iyo macluumaad kale oo lagu darey waxay caawineysaa Waaxda Caafimadka guud ee Scott inay fahmaan saameynta ballaadhan ee COVID-19 U geystey dadka degan scott. Waxaa intaa siidheer inaan uga faaiideysano akhbaartan inaan u sameyno Dadka howlo muhiim u ah oo wax ka qabanaya xaalada caafimaad. Fadlan Buuxi sualaha Hal mar keliya uun. Waad ku mahadsantahay waqtiga aad siisay inaad ku buuxiso sahankan!
Who can get a vaccine in Scott County right now?
Updated: 6/22/21 at 3:30pm
All Minnesotans ages 12 and older are eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Scott County Public Health is eager to help all Scott County residents access the vaccine. To ensure the process is fair, equitable, and compliant with state guidelines, we have the following protocols in place:
We are vaccinating individuals 12 and older. Scott County is administering both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Please read each clinic's description carefully before registering to see which vaccine is being administered.
Scott County Public Health is prioritizing Scott County residents. We may post signup links on our Public Health website that are exclusive to Scott County residents or community partners. We encourage visitors to carefully examine sources and check our Public Health website before signing up on any link.
All Upcoming Clinics (First & Second Doses)
Note: Walk-ups are welcome at all clinics, but pre-registration is recommended.
Belle Plaine Area Food Shelf
Bonnevista Terrace Mobile Home Park
Other Free Vaccination Options
- MN Vaccine Connector Clinics: Make appointments at the Mall of America and other sites sponsored by the State of Minnesota. Walk-up options also available.
- MN Find a Vaccine Search Tool: Enter your zip code to find a local provider. You may need to call to find out which vaccine is being administered by the provider.
- Dakota County Public Health: Administering both Pfizer and Moderna at this time. Check the clinic link's information to confirm which vaccine is being administered.
- Hy-Vee Pharmacies: Enter your zip code to see if appointments or walk-up opportunities are available at your local Hy-Vee.
- Walgreens Pharmacies: A Walgreens account may be required.
If you feel sick, please do not attend a vaccination clinic. Instead, please follow these guidelines.
Scott County Resources
- For the latest information on Scott County operations, visit Scott County’s COVID-19 Response page.
- For resources for economic recovery and other support, visit Scott County’s COVID-19 Community Resources page.
Public Information Sources about COVID-19
- Governor Walz’s Official COVID-19 in Minnesota site. Provides latest data on ventilators, ICU beds, PPE and testing.
- Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) Situation Update - Statewide Case data updated daily at 11:00AM by MDH.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) - Situation Summary
Scott County Community Health Resource Guide
Scott County Public Health created a Community Health Resource Guide with information on providers who accept Medical Assistance and offer sliding fees for those who are uninsured or under-insured.