- Construction Year: 2024
- Community: Jackson and Louisville Townships, Shakopee
- Corridor Served: CH 69 & CH 78
- Project Lead: Scott County
Improving the safety and operations at County Highways 69 & 78 in Jackson Township, Louisville Township, and the City of Shakopee. This project will reconstruct the intersection as a single-lane roundabout and is programmed for construction in 2024.
Purpose & Justification
Safety and operational deficiencies will be best addressed by reconstructing the intersection as a roundabout.
- Preliminary Design: Summer/Fall 2022
- Final Design: Fall 2022 - Fall 2023
- Right-of-Way/Easement Acquisition: Fall 2022 - Fall 2023
- Construction: Summer 2024
- Open House: October 5th, 2022 5:00pm-6:30pm