Let's Get Cozy this Winter!
Welcome to our Cozy Up 2022 page! Cozy Up is a set of at-home activities for adults, with creative projects and engaging challenges to make winter more enjoyable.
Looking for the adult Winter Reads program? Click Here
Cozy Up Printables
Our signup for physical packets is no longer open, but please feel free to view and print the electronic versions below.
- Cozy Up cover sheet
- Cozy Up booklet
- Cozy Up activity sheet
- Paper Quilts Make-It project - create beautiful quilt patterns with these templates and your own decorative paper (think gift wrap, old magazines, or even junk mail!). Many thanks to local artist Maria Ricke for letting us share this activity.
Share your creativity with us!
More Information & Resources
- Enjoy cooking? Here's our 2021 Cozy Up Cookbook full of recipes from last year's participants.
- More Playtime exercise ideas
- For more fun with six-word stories, visit www.sixwordmemoirs.com
- For more about tracking and reporting local weather, visit https://mping.nssl.noaa.gov/
- Games and puzzles online (heads up, these sites will all have ads):
- Mindfulness Meditative Drawing 12-minute YouTube video
- Be more kind! visit the Random Acts of Kindness website for more ideas
- Out-of-this-World Cooking Challenge (from the booklet) - could you tell what recipe the aliens were trying to recreate? It was Special K bars (also known as Scotcheroos)! Visit food.com to try out their version of the recipe: Special K Bars
- Minnesota Trivia
- Prohibition Trivia by Scott County Historical Society - includes historic Scott County photos and additional questions!
- Morse Code message: "Titanic is sinking"