- Construction Year: 2024
- Communities Served: Jordan
- Corridor Served: TH 169, TH 282, CH 9
- Project Lead: Scott County
- Contractor: TBD
- Open House: September 27th, 2022
Scott County has been working with the City of Jordan and MnDOT on preliminary design and environmental documentation for a future interchange at Hwy 169 / 282 / CR 9. Future improvements will be needed to address safety and operations at the intersection.
Visit the City of Jordan's project website to learn more about the preliminary design and study: 2025-2026 US 169 / Hwy 282 / CR 9 Interchange Project Page
Purpose and Justification
The project's purpose is to address current traffic volumes while considering expandability for future development. The goals of the project include:
- Improve safety for all users
- Accommodate truck movements
- Improve pedestrian and bicycle connectivity
- Grade separated railroad crossing
- Grade separate Hwy 169 from 282/CH 9
- Preliminary Schedule: Winter/Spring 2023
- Final Design: Summer/Fall/Winter 2023
- ROW Acquisition: Spring/Summer 2024
- Construction: Winter 2024
Missed the in-person open house?
Visit the Jordan 169 Interchange Virtual Open House page.