- Business & Economic Development
- Roads & Transportation Current Ads & Information
Roads & Transportation Current Ads and Bidding Information
Advertisements for Construction
|Project Name||Link to Ad||Post Date||Bid Opening Date||Status|
|CP 16-54 Traffic Signal||Advertisement||5/12/2023||6/6/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Open|
|CP 99-18 HSIP Striping||Advertisement||3/14/2023||4/7/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|2023 Trail Sealcoating||Advertisement||3/1/2023||3/28/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|2023 Sealcoat||Advertisement||2/24/2023||3/21/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|CP 66-07 Concrete Bypass Lane||Advertisement||2/17/2023||3/14/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|2023 Striping||Advertisement||2/14/2023||3/10/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|Cedar Lake Farms Campground Project||Advertisement||2/02/2023||3/09/2023 @ 10:00AM||Awarded|
|2023 Pavement Rehabilitation Package A||Advertisement||1/12/2023||2/09/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|Spring Lake Regional Park Improvements||Advertisement||1/12/2023||2/07/2023 @ 10:00 AM||Awarded|
|2023 Pavement Rehabilitation Package B||Advertisement||1/10/2023||2/07/2023 @ 9:00 AM||Awarded|
Bidding Information for Scott County Transportation Services
Scott County Transportation Services only solicits by public notice for transportation project bids on this webpage and on the eAdvert website. For most transportation projects requiring competitive sealed bids, Scott County Transportation Services facilitates bidding through bidVAULT. Read our bidVAULT Bidding Guide (PDF) for more information.
- Sign up or login with ConneX. Contractors are required to have an account through Connex to log into bidVault. Many contractors may already have an account as it is the same system to download plans from what use to be eGram and is now called OneOffice. Go to Scott County's RT Vision Site to view projects. This is required to download transportation project plans and proposals and bid electronically with bidVault. After setting up an account in ConneX, make sure that you request access to Scott County. For more details on how to set up or manage your account, check out the ConneX section of our Bidding Guide (PDF).
- Search for projects in bidding on the bidVAULT website and download plans and related documents for a project. After downloading project information, you will be placed on the Plan Holder list and receive notifications of any addendums. It is free to download these documents. For more details on how to download project documents, check the Scott County OneOffice section of our Bidding Guide (PDF).
- For transportation projects that require electronic bids, submit a bid through bidVAULT. For more details on how to submit an electronic bid on a transportation project, check out the Bidding section of our Bidding Guide.
Informative brochures regarding ConneX, OneOffice and Electronic Bidding Process for downloading plans and proposals:
Note: The above is not a complete list of all requests. The official newspaper of the County will list all requests that the County is required by State Statute to bid, except that bidding for transportation projects will only be published on this website. As of 2023, the official newspaper is the Jordan Independent. Please contact Scott County Public Affairs for more information about public notices.