Catalog & My Account
NEW - Mobile App
Managing your account is easier than ever with the NEW Scott Lib (MN) mobile app! Sign in your library card and PIN to search our catalog for materials, place holds, check your account balance, pay fines, and more! Click here to watch a short video to see how it works.
Our online catalog is a great way to manage your account from home and on the go. Simply login to your account with your library card and PIN. Instructions for using our catalog can be accessed here or contact your local library for assistance.
Forgot your PIN?
You can reset it online if you have an email address on file. No email address on file? Contact your local library for assistance.
Library Policies & Borrowing Guidelines
All library materials check out for 3 weeks.
- Books: 3 weeks
- Magazines: 3 weeks
- Audiobooks: 3 weeks
- Music CDs: 3 weeks
- DVDs: 3 weeks
- Items owned by Scott County Library can be renewed up to 5 times. When an item is coming due, an attempt will be made to renew it automatically for another 3 weeks.
- Customers will receive an email reminder 3 days before an item(s) due date informing whether materials have been automatically renewed or need to be returned.
Items with holds
Items with maximum renewals (5)
Book Club Kits
Reference or non-circulating Heritage materials
Overdue items will not automatically renew because they’ve already tried and failed
Digital materials in cloudLibrary and RBDigital (see our eMaterials Quick Start Guide for more information)
- I need to update something on my account (address, phone, email)
- I forgot my PIN number.
- How do I renew my library items?
- How do I see what I have checked out?
- How do I change my PIN number?
- How do I renew my library card?
- How do I access my account?
- How do I pay my library fines?
- How do I arrange to have a test proctored?
- How long can I keep eBooks or eAudiobooks?