New, Renewal, or Transfer registration
- To begin, print and fill out the Universal Registration Form (PDF).
- Apply in person at the Scott County Customer Service Center
- Duplicate decal or registration card: The owner of the vehicle must be present and have valid identification
Remember to bring
- The completed universal registration form.
- The certificate of origin from the dealer (if a new vehicle.)
- Receipt from dealer showing payment of sales tax (also if new.)
Check the Minnesota DNR fee schedule for current prices.
You can pay with cash, check (payable to Scott County) or credit card. If you pay with a credit card, you will be paying a 2.45% convenience fee.