eMagazines are available on computers, tablets, and mobile devices. Get started by going to the Scott County Library RBdigital page (formerly called Zinio) and checking out a magazine. You'll set up an account using your library card information with your first checkout.
Want to know more before you start? Browse the RBdigital Magazine Frequently Asked Questions.
View an online tutorial:
Other eMagazine Options
Our resource page on Magazines & Newspapers includes Consumer Reports (full text and graphics from the print version) and many other popular titles in MasterFILE Premier.
Help with RBdigital
Submit your question to the form on the RBdigital Help page. You can also call the RBdigital Support at 1-877-772-8346 (toll free) 6:30 AM - 5 PM Monday through Friday.
Please use our Ask a Librarian Form for more RBdigital help.
If you don't know your PIN, you can reset it by logging in to our catalog (if we have your email on file) or by contacting a library.
If your privilege has expired or you can't sign in, we might need update your library card. Use the Ask a Librarian Form and send in your full name and library card number along with your current Scott County address, current phone number, and your email address.
- How long can I keep eBooks or eAudiobooks?
- How many eBooks or eAudiobooks can I have checked out at a time?
- Can I renew my eBooks or eAudiobooks?
- Can I return eBooks or eAudiobooks early?
- Can I place holds on eBooks or eAudiobooks?
- I need help with Cloud Library.
- I got an error message on Cloud Library
- Can I read/listen on one device and switch over to another without losing my spot?
- I need help with RBdigital (formerly OneClickdigital).
- I need help with RBdigital eMagazines (formerly Zinio).
- I forgot my PIN number.
- It says my privilege has expired.
- How long can I keep RBdigital magazines (eMagazines)?
- How many RBdigital magazines can I check out (eMagazines)?